Italy has given the whole world one of the most delicious dishes, namely ‘pizza’. It can be eaten anytime, anywhere, anytime. For many of us, pizza can be a little addictive.
One of the reasons people choose to enjoy this Italian dish is that it is cost-effective. No one can get bored with pizza, there is a lot of choice and variety for the same dish.
Be it spicy, just plain, it doesn’t matter, it has everything one could want. Non-vegetarians can enjoy pizza with all kinds of meat, from chicken to beef. Vegetarians also have a great way to enjoy pizza, not only can change the taste, but can also vary the toppings.
Next, we present one of the simplest recipes for delicious toppings to which you can add your favorite toppings. Two ingredients are needed.
Two ingredient pizza dough recipe
Here’s the secret to easy, delicious, and fast pizza cooked at high temperatures. Grease the dough with a little olive oil, add your favorite toppings and it’s ready.
- half a cup of flour (about 300 g), plus a little more for kneading.
- a cup of Greek yogurt
- olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 260 degrees Celsius
- Mix flour and Greek yogurt in a bowl. Transfer to a floured work surface. Knead the dough, adding more flour as needed to keep it from sticking too much, for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Grease the pan where the dough will be placed with a little olive oil and smooth it out.
- Bake the pizza crust for 5 to 7 minutes before adding your favorite toppings.
- Return to oven until crust is lightly browned, 10 minutes max.
See also: The best way to heat pizza to preserve its taste