The most interesting recipes are easy, quick and require very few ingredients. You’re ready to enjoy the simplest pizza in just 20 minutes!
A plus that this dish has is the fact that it is not a classic recipe, but can be interpreted as you like. You can choose whatever you like to put on the table.
Pizza, ready in just 20 minutes. It’s simple to do
Concretely, the ingredients can be substituted with your favourites, all to get a dish you love.
Pizza is not only about the top, but mainly about the products used, therefore it is good to choose a good quality one.
Ingredients for pizza:
- pressed cheese
- 2 eggs
How to prepare pizza in the oven. How could that be:
- Mushrooms cleaned, washed and cut into pieces
- Salami is also cut into cubes
- Grate the cheese through a small grater
- Place the milk, eggs and flour in a bowl. Mix everything until a dough forms
- Add mushrooms, salami and cheese
- The resulting composition is poured into a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and lightly greased with oil
- The oven must be heated to 200 degrees Celsius
- Place the tray with the entire composition in the oven for about 20 minutes
- Pizza is ready in just 20 minutes
- Good job and happy eating!
Italians take pizza very seriously, because they have strict rules regarding its preparation. In addition, they care deeply about the history of this recipe, which is an ancient recipe from time immemorial.
Considered more of a fast food product, pizza was first made inspired by the colors of the Italian flag, namely: red (tomato), white (mozzarella) and green (basil).
The most popular product in this category is the classic recipe, Margherita, whose spread occurred soon after the 19th century.