In the article:
Mozzarella is an Italian cheese made from buffalo or cow’s milk, with spun pasta. However, if you are vegan or want to fast, you can replace animal milk with plant milk.
This is one of the easiest and fastest fasting mozzarella recipes!
The easiest and fastest fasting mozzarella recipe
Fasting mozzarella is the perfect alternative when you are a vegan or want to respect the fasting period. I have prepared for you the simplest and fastest fasting mozzarella recipe that can be eaten like regular mozzarella, either as is or in all kinds of culinary preparations. At the same time, it is ideal for preparing salads, pasta, lasagna, but also for pizza!
Here are the ingredients you need, and how to make them!
Mozzarella on loan. The easiest and fastest recipe
[Sursa foto: PixaBay]
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, pre-hydrated;
- 1 1/3 cups water;
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice;
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar;
- 1/2 teaspoon salt;
- 4 tablespoons tapioca flour.
Read also: 5 recipes for Lenten pancakes. They are delicious and easy to prepare
1. The first step to make fasting mozzarella at home is to drain the cashews. After that, put it in a blender along with 1 1/3 cups of water, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, salt and tapioca flour.
Read also: Because Queen Elizabeth II’s coffin is lined with lead. How much does it weigh – kfetele.ro
Read also: The “Visarion Alexa” scandal is gaining momentum after new allegations of assault by other parishioners. What happened to this – bzi.ro
2. Blend this mixture with a blender set to maximum intensity, then transfer the contents to a saucepan.
3. Boil the mixture over low heat, stirring constantly with a spatula.
4. After it hardens well and gets a special texture of mozzarella, turn off the heat and transfer to a bowl.
5. Serve immediately or you can let it cool until serving time.
Advice: if you want to use vegan mozzarella in cooking, it’s a good idea to prepare it before using it. Otherwise, it will harden and change the texture.
Benefits of eating vegan cheese
Vegan mozzarella, as I mentioned, is the perfect ally when for various reasons you can’t eat mozzarella of animal origin. This, along with other types of vegan cheeses such as: vegan grated parmesan, vegan cheddar cheese, vegan smoked cheese or Vegalloumi, vegan grilled cheese, has many benefits for our bodies.
Read also: How to make vegetable milk at home. The simplest recipe
In particular, vegan cheese has significantly lower amounts of cholesterol and fat than animal alternatives. It reduces the risk of developing obesity, diabetes, heart problems and some types of cancer. At the same time, vegan cheese contains between 8.5 and 19 g of protein per serving. So they are an important source of protein.
Another advantage of eating vegan cheese is the high intake of minerals, such as phosphorus and potassium, which are indispensable both for the proper functioning of the nervous system and for keeping muscles in optimal condition.