If you don’t know what to cook or eat in the morning, we’ve got you covered! These are times when you’re sleepy, maybe in a pinch, and you really don’t know what to eat quickly. The trick is to organize yourself the night before or, ideally, make plans. The organizers recommend that on Sunday we make a meal plan for the whole week. Let’s take a look today at 3 breakfast sandwich recipes.
Nutritionists recommend not to skip meals, even breakfast. This is the first meal of the day, thanks to which you have energy until noon, that is, until the next meal. They say it’s good to eat protein and healthy fats. Let’s take a look today at 3 breakfast sandwich recipes. Great food and bon appetit!
It’s healthy and filling. In addition, a healthy portion of good fats and protein is ideal for starting the day with energy.
- 40 grams smoked salmon
- 1 boiled egg
- olive oil
- 1 bread
- 1/2 avocado
- 4 slices of tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- chopped spring onions for garnish
Fry the onions first, then set aside. Peel half of the avocado and mash it. Mix with fried onions, lemon juice and a little salt. Cut the bread in half horizontally. On each half of the loaf, place a layer of mashed avocado, 2 slices of tomato, sliced hard-boiled egg and a few slices of smoked salmon. You can garnish it with red chilies, salt, and chopped scallions.
Sandwich with mozzarella, tomato and pesto
It’s a sandwich with Italian flair.
- 3 slices of white bread
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 small package of mozzarella balls
- 3 tablespoons pesto sauce
Toast bread. Cut the mozzarella balls in half horizontally and place them on top of the bread slices. Place in the hot oven for 2-3 minutes. That’s roughly how much mozzarella needs to be melted. Then add a dollop of pesto.
Sandwich with poached egg and avocado
It is a good source of protein and fat.
- 1 small avocado
- 1 egg
- 2 slices whole wheat bread with seeds
- some fresh spinach leaves
- enough oregano
Mash the avocado with a fork and mix with the pepper and salt. Then deal with the eggs. Make a pose, according to the classical method. When it is cooked, remove it with a slotted spoon. Spread avocado paste on a slice of bread, add a hard-boiled egg and garnish with oregano. If you have one in your pantry, add the spinach leaves and cover the sandwich with a second slice of bread.
5 tricks for a successful sandwich
Also pay attention to the following tips:
- You don’t need to put too much cheese. Otherwise, you run the risk of not melting completely, and the sandwich will obviously not have the desired consistency. The chef says that it’s good to use a maximum of 110 grams of cheese for sandwiches;
- put butter or mayonnaise in a sandwich. If you use cheese, the sandwich will also have a slightly golden, crunchy crust. For balance, grease the slices of bread with melted butter, then fry in a frying pan. And only then “assemble” it;
- put grated cheese in a sandwich;
- use grated cheese. It will melt more easily;
- choose cheese that melts relatively quickly. Avoid using hard cheeses (eg pecorino, parmesan), dry cheese (feta) or goat cheese. Emmentaler cheese and cheese is ideal;
- Sandwiches are prepared over medium heat. If the heat is too high, the cheese will not melt in it.
The recipes above are ideal for weekend mornings when you want to pamper yourself or when you want to prepare a surprise for your best friend. However, be careful if you have diabetes or usually have high blood sugar. Talk to your doctor first, then decide which of the above prescriptions you can try.