- 12 foods that are low in calories and not fat
- Non-fattening food ideas, easy to prepare
12 foods that are low in calories and not fat
Over time, we’ve been looking for foods that don’t make you fat or that carry a low calorie intake but great satiety. Even if we can’t believe them, they are there and accessible to any pocket.
Popcorn is the perfect snack that you can enjoy anytime as long as it’s made without butter and salt.
Celery sticks can be a substitute for chips.
The eggplant is delicious. Prepared in the oven or on the grill, they ward off hunger pangs and have a very low calorie intake.
Citrus fruit. When we are on a diet, consumption of fruit is reduced, but red and yellow watermelons are an exception.
Zucchini can be the star of a delicious meal, of course as long as it’s steamed, grilled, or grilled.
Cucumber is perfect for weight loss. It can be enjoyed in its original form or you can add a few slices of cucumber to plain water.
Beets added to salads are real allies in the fight against pounds.
The eggs are delicious. They can be prepared in many ways, and, surprisingly, they are not fattening!
Pineapple. Sweet and delicious can be consumed every day because it is not fattening.
Apple. So beneficial for the body, apples provide a daily portion of vitamins.
Lettuce is not fattening, but this no longer surprises anyone.
Cabbage, broccoli, and cauliflower are the diet’s strongest allies.
Non-fattening food ideas, easy to prepare
When you want to lose weight but don’t have time to cook healthy, low-calorie meals 3 times a day, you need some menu suggestions. Some dishes that won’t bore you, taste good, filling but low in calories. Sounds perfect, right? Here are some examples:
1. Soups and stews. Of any kind. Cooked only with olive oil and without sautéing vegetables, soups and stews are the biggest allies in the fight against the kilo.
2. Diet fruit yogurt prepared at home. It can be the perfect breakfast or healthy snack when you are hungry.
3. Grilled chicken breast with sweet potato and steamed broccoli.
4. Green bean dish with tomatoes
5. Grilled Salmon with Vegetables
Menu ideas consist of non-fattening foods
Foods that are not fattening can be eaten alone or in combination with other low-calorie menus, perfect for people who want to lose weight. When you run out of ideas, you can consult the list below.
1. Chicken salad with apple and pineapple. With a little olive oil or lemon juice or diet mayonnaise.
2. Beetroot salad with pomegranate and spinach.
3. Green beans with pork tenderloin in the oven
4. Cream of pumpkin soup.
5. Cream of asparagus soup
6. Grilled zucchini with lamb cheese and mint
7. Lagratar chicken thighs with carrot and ginger salad
8. Eggplant stuffed with vegetables
9. Broccoli Cream Soup
10. Baked tenderloin with cauliflower puree
Are there foods that speed up metabolism?
The way metabolism works is generally influenced by age and genes, but there are methods that can speed it up. Like for example a list of foods that help you digest and burn fat faster.
1. Lentils, beans, and avocados are protein-rich foods that help speed up your metabolic system
2. Chicken, turkey and fish
4. Hot peppers
5. Coffee – Without sugar and milk, coffee can be your best friend in many situations
6. Green tea and black tea. It gives you energy and helps you focus.
7. Seasoning. When you want to speed up your metabolism, it is advisable to eat as much as possible. Ginger and cayenne pepper are 2 examples of healthy spices.
8. Cocoa. Stimulates combustion.
9. Water. It keeps you hydrated and your metabolism alert, as long as you don’t consume less than 8 glasses a day.
10. Apple cider vinegar. Used in vegetable salads, it keeps the metabolism alert and speeds up intestinal transit.